Well, if we want to get official and consult our friends at the Oxford English Dictionary, they’d define it as follows:
- Not existing or occurring at the same time.
- Example sentence: ‘‘Like e-mail, SMS is asynchronous, which allows users to respond when it is convenient.’
We hope that one day that sentence will say
- ‘Like e-mail, Showcaser is asynchronous, which allows users to respond when it is convenient.’
But until then, we can just focus on why ‘Asynchronous’ video benefits you and your business:
- Overcome Scheduling Hurdles
- ‘Weekend Interviews’
- Show others why they’re right for the job
- Make the most of those first impressions
For more reasons and some more information on why you should use asynchronous video interviewing then check out our post ‘Why use video interviewing’.
So however you choose to get asynchronous, we’ve got you covered.
To create your own Showcaser video (or to create a case for others to respond to) absolutely free, forever – head to www.showcaser.com.